Friday, April 16, 2010

idealism in 2010

you may have heard of, visited, utilized the site idealist.org in your past.

When I was laid off, I signed up to receive job updates from idealist thinking I could really get down with their mission, "Idealist is an interactive site where people and organizations can exchange resources and ideas, locate opportunities and supporters, and take steps toward building a world where all people can lead free and dignified lives"

I never changed my settings to stop receiving their updates---and I've been noticing these kinds of "opportunities" coming to my inbox lately.



In case you can't magnify, one of the listings is for
"Parking Services Manager
Philadelphia Museum of Art
http://www.idealist.org/en/job/375683-87
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Salary: "

Now that's not very ideal!

No comments:

Post a Comment